Sunday, April 5, 2015

Scott & Sarah's Cocoa Village Engagement Shoot




I had such a great time taking Scott & Sarah's engagement pictures last night in Cocoa Village. Like most guys, Scott was a little shy at first, but Sarah warmed him up.  Engagement shoots are so good because I get to see how a couple interacts together, and it is a great way for them to become comfortable with me and my lens. After all, I am going to be following them around on their very special day. :) I can't wait to shoot your wedding next year Sarah & Scott! I know it will be magical.

Fish Studio Photography- Cocoa Beach, Florida
Loved Scott's smile in this one. Sarah is a natural in front of the camera. LOVE HER SHOES!!

Fish Studio Photography- Cocoa Beach, Florida
It is the candid moments that I love the most!
Fish Studio Photography- Cocoa Beach, Florida
Reflective picture in a restaurant window makes you feel like you just witnessed a private moment.



Cocoa Village Engagement Shoot
Lot's of kissing!!

Cocoa Village Engagement Shoot
I think this is my favorite. I love the way Sarah is looking at Scott!

Riverfront Park Engagement Shoot
The waterfront is such a great background for engagement photos.

Cocoa Village Engagement Shoot
My new favorite place to shoot. I love the teal wall and how the arch frames Sarah & Scott.


 
© Fish Studio Photography

CoffeeShop Designs