Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cocoa Beach Family Photographer- Dana's Family Sneak Peak

I have a confession to make. I was never one of those moms that really played with my kids. I was too busy "taking care" of them, the house, the family, running everyone here and there... you get the jist. This was the second time I had the chance to take this precious family's pictures. When we started our shoot, I was reminded how cute they were together. the little boy was so happy; he was giving his mom and dad kisses and was eager to take pictures. After we finished all of the formal ones, I let them do whatever they wanted and Cassie and I just shot pictures. Of course the little boy ran strait to the water... which all kids do so bring a change of clothes when you book your shoot if you have little ones. But what made this family different is the mom and dad both played with him in the water. They chased each other and frolicked and laughed. They really connected as a family. Even though it was cloudy and chilly for Florida standards, and even though they had a party to attend that night. I just want to say thanks for reminding me what is important; I am going to take my little one to the beach and play!







 
© Fish Studio Photography

CoffeeShop Designs