Thursday, March 20, 2014

Porche House Wedding Photographer: Kendall & Scott


The reason I love shooting weddings- I get to be a watch of one of the most special days in people's lives. I love seeing all of the decorations and special touches that the bride and groom spent months planning. I love to see the reaction of the groom as he sees his bride for the first time. I love to watch a father dance with his little girl and the emotion that comes across his face as he realizes that she is all grown up. I love to see the guest's interact. Basically, I love to watch the bride and groom as they experience their special day. And most of all, I love capturing this in pictures so they can relive their day for years to come. Cassie and I take A LOT of pictures. I don't think you can have too many. My clients tell me that they as they go back and look at their galleries, they love to see the things that they did not see the day of the wedding. Kendall and Scott's wedding was one of the coolest weddings we have had the privilege of shooting. The attention to detail with the decorations was fabulous. The surprise visit from Nitro, the UCF mascot, was priceless. The food from Two Chicks And A Pot was delicious! The string quartet that played during the ceremony was beautiful. It was just really cool! Thank you Kendall and Scott for allowing Cassie and I to be your photographers! 








 
© Fish Studio Photography

CoffeeShop Designs